Toast Your Phoenix Nuptials in Our Elevated Wedding Venues
Featuring elegant indoor and outdoor reception venues, expert planning services and an ideal location in the heart of Phoenix, The Westin Phoenix Downtown is a dream destination for a downtown wedding. Whether it's helping you select the perfect venue to fine-tuning an exceptional wedding menu, the Westin team of culinary and event planning professionals will ensure that your wedding planning process is seamless and stress-free.
It is our goal at The Westin Phoenix Downtown to make certain that you leave your wedding feeling renewed, relaxed and radiant.
Enjoy the following services and amenities for your wedding in Phoenix:
- Four intimate venue options
- Indoor and outdoor spaces
- Customizable menus
- Dedicated Wedding Specialist
- Convenient downtown Phoenix location
THE WESTIN PHOENIX DOWNTOWN WEDDING VENUES
When planning your wedding in Phoenix, we understand that you are more than just a blushing bride; you are also called upon to be a gracious host and a diligent event planner. We invite you to be a pampered Westin guest and relax and enjoy yourself both during the planning process and on your special day.
The Westin Phoenix Downtown features four intimate venues to accommodate weddings and parties of all sizes.
The Copper Ballroom
Maximum Guests: 200
The Copper Ballroom is the largest of our four venues. It features a pre-function space with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking downtown Phoenix, ideal for entertaining guests with cocktails before moving into the main ballroom. Once inside, your guests will be dazzled with magnificent views in our brand-new ballroom.
Intimate Indoor Space
Maximum Guests: 75
For a more intimate indoor wedding, our Cobalt and Moly venues offer floor-to-ceiling windows and beautiful views of the city. Both of these rooms showcase refined decor and a neutral color palette, allowing you to customize according to your taste.
Lapis Pool Deck
Maximum guests: 120
Take your wedding outdoors on our Lapis Pool Deck, a one-of-a-kind poolside venue offering dramatic views of the Phoenix skyline. This outdoor setting provides a more casual option for the bride looking for a relaxed, laid-back reception.
Weddings at a Glance
The perfect package for your big day
Our wedding specialist will work with you to choose the ideal venue for your big day.
- Complimentary wedding night guest room for the bride and groom.
- Chef's Table menu tasting for confirmed wedding reception bookings, 2 months prior to the event.
- Specialty linens and chair covers/chair rentals.
- Starwood Preferred Guest points can be earned on food, beverage and guest room revenue.
- Personal attention and support from a specialized catering manager who will be there from beginning to the end
- The flexibility to plan the wedding of your dreams!
Exclusive Wedding Offer
Allow Your Wedding to Pay For Your Honeymoon
Host your wedding with us and you'll receive:
- Earn up to 100,000 bonus Starpoints®*
- Overnight accommodations for bridal couple on wedding night
- Sparkling toast during the wedding reception
- Valid on weddings reserved by December 31, 2018 and hosted by December 31, 2019
Contact a Wedding Specialist at (602) 429-3528 or request more information online.
Wedding Rooms = Free Night Awards
Earn additional Starpoints when your wedding guests stay with us. Your guests can earn standard Starpoints rewards on eligible nights while you earn 5,000 Starpoints for every 10 rooms consumed.
Contact a wedding specialist at (602) 262-2500 or request more information online.
Rehearsal Dinner Venue
Begin your wedding weekend in Phoenix with a rehearsal dinner at Province Urban Kitchen & Bar, the New American restaurant located in The Westin Phoenix Downtown. Province Urban Kitchen & Bar features local, farm-to-table cuisine with a commitment to serving the best seasonal dishes available. Sophisticated and welcoming, Province Urban Kitchen & Bar is the perfect location to gather your friends and family before the big day.