The Westin Phoenix Downtown
333 North Central Avenue, Phoenix, AZ, 85004, United States
4.6/5 (371 reviews)
A luxurious, urban escape in the vibrant center of downtown Phoenix
Our downtown Phoenix hotel blends a sophisticated experience with a sense of renewal from signature Westin elements and elegant accommodations.
Situated in the heart of a bustling city, our boutique-style urban hotel features an outdoor terrace pool, WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio, and 242 spacious guestrooms with panoramic views of the city and surrounding mountain landscape. Our downtown Phoenix accommodations are conveniently located just steps away from the METRO light rail station and offer quick access to nearby sports stadiums, concert venues, museums, restaurants and Arizona State Univerity. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is also just minutes from our door.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
ASU Graduation Package
Celebrate your loved one on a momentous day of their life, their graduation. Stay with us and enjoy great rates:
- Rates from $159 per night
- Complimentary parking and WiFi
- Available May 5 - 7 and May 13 - 15
Book online, or call 866-716-8134 and ask for rate plan ASUGRAD.Book This Offer
Stay & Play: Downtown Parking Included
Experience Downtown Phoenix the Westin Way. Explore the city or attend a play, concert, or sporting event and stay in our spacious guest rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and make it a true downtown night to remember:
- Rates from $219 per night
- Overnight hotel parking (reg. $29 per day)
- 2 cocktails of choice in Province Restaurant, per stay
- 2 METRO Light Rail passes, per stay
Book online or call 866-716-8108 and mentioned rate plan LUPKG.Book This Offer
Breakfast & Late Check Out Included
Sleep late in our Heavenly® Bed, let breakfast come to you and enjoy an unrushed checkout with our Revive Breakfast Package:
- Rates from $219 per night
- Complimentary breakfast daily for two (in-room or restaurant)
- Local newspaper delivery daily
- 4pm late checkout (subject to availability)
Book online or call 866-716-8108 and ask for rate plan HWPKG.Book This Offer
Save 40% on your next night
For every night you pay regular rate, you can get the next for 40% off. Simply stay 2 nights or more... your tomorrows will be that much better.
- 40% off rates every second night
- Two night minimum stay is required
- Valid on arrivals all days of the week
Book online or call 866-716-8108 and ask for promo code ZB4Book Now >>
AAA Parking Package
AAA/CAA members are invited to explore the vibrant downtown Phoenix area with Westin and enjoy:
- 20% off best available rates
- Overnight valet parking (reg. $29)
- Valid AAA Member ID requried at check-in
Book online or call 866-716-8108 and ask for rate plan AUTOP.Book Now >>
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 371 verified guest reviews
94%of our guests
recommend this hotel
The hotel offers great ammentities and lOcation as well as easy access. The staff is exceptional without being obtrusive .
The workout area is terrific.
Highly recommend this hotel.
- Check-in time: 3 PM
- Check-out time: 12 PM
- Complimentary WiFi for SPG Members
- Valet parking $29/day
- Pets welcome
- SPG Category 5
Westin Phoenix Downtown Hotel is located at 333 North Central Avenue.
- Chase Field
- Herberger Theatre
- Phoenix Art Museum
- Phoenix Convention Center
- Talking Stick Resort Arena
- The Heard Museum
How To Get Here
Experience delectable downtown Phoenix dining in Province
From a nutritious breakfast dishes to late night dinner and cocktails, enjoy a perfect meal any time of day.
- Province Urban Kitchen & Bar
Hours Of Operation
An upscale, urban setting for a downtown meeting
Boasting spacious meeting rooms with floor to ceiling windows, our hotel offers the perfect venues for productive meetings.
- 15,000 sq. ft. of meeting space
- Terrace pool deck for outdoor events
- Small Meeting Conference Suites
- 3,000 sq. ft. ballroom
- Close proximity to Phoenix Convention Center